View Single Post
Old 01-03-2023, 06:19 PM   #25
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by graycyn View Post
I got a present that arrived after Christmas, NOT an e-reader, but most definitely reading related.

It's a floor lamp, but one that can be used as both a reading lamp AND a light therapy lamp!

What it's super great for, as I discovered this morning, is proofreading an epub against print! That's something I try not to have to do as my eyes no longer enjoy print, but occasionally I must, and this lamp, even on yet another gloomy winter day, made it FAR easier and almost pleasant.

Hopefully it keeps some of the winter SAD depression at bay at the same time. Nothing like multi-tasking!
Sounds nice! Lamps or lighting sources really can make more different with living and lifestyle than some give them credit for.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote