View Single Post
Old 12-18-2022, 11:18 AM   #4
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
I only have smaller categories because I am the keeper of the ebook library and family members have particular interests rather than a general genre preference. Sis only reads hard science and first contact while brother rarely reads beyond humorous (he's into fantasy). So my categories are hard scifi, humerous scifi, first contact, dystopian and military scifi. I am also adding a category to separate out scifi written before 1970 for my Mom.

edited to add: I include post-apocalyptic in the Dystopian category. Again, my categories are to make it easier for family members to select books from my library. If I've read it, I kindof know where it would fall for that family member.

Last edited by Tarana; 12-19-2022 at 08:36 PM.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote