View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 03:41 PM   #7
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Let's back up a little. I've been assuming you are getting a Crash Report, but I see now that may not be the case.

Where are you seeing this internal error? From calibre KFX plugin?

Perhaps it is an issue with the ePub files in question. Do they pass epubcheck? If not, I think it can generate 'internal error'. For another 'opinion', try opening in Apple Books. It's pretty picky as well.

If you have brew (Mac package manager), you can install epubcheck with brew install epubcheck. There's a calibre plugin to run it.

if you don't have brew installed, here's how: https://brew.sh
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote