View Single Post
Old 12-08-2022, 02:08 PM   #50
Fat Abe
Man Who Stares at Books
Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All of the Above
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
For the past couple of days, every time I’ve launched the web page for one of my OverDrive libraries, I’ve had to sign in and twice at that. And if I spend too much time there, I’ll have to go through the process again. This is both on my laptop and tablet. I know it’s a stretch, but I wonder if it’s related to the planned EOL of the OD app? In any case, it’s irritating.
Please take this survey on Libby:

https://libbyapp.com/interview/feedb...ey#questionOne

Libby is a childish looking app, and that's what I stated in the survey. The reason Overdrive is asking borrowers to log in repeatedly is their sneaky attempt to cripple OD before the end of the transition period. Whatever mindless nincompoop decided to waste money on Libby should be discharged.
Fat Abe is offline   Reply With Quote