View Single Post
Old 12-01-2022, 12:40 PM   #32
hildea
Wizard
hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch Lux (had Onyx Boox Poke 3 and BeBook Neo earlier)
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
For those here that are participating-
  • Would you like a thread for just the first/January challenge OR
  • A master post of all the books from all challenges for discussion and networking purposes?
I'm planning to participate, but I'll mostly add books just before I'm planning to read them. If I fill the list in advance I'm afraid it will feel like a chore/homework to me.

I'll probably also not follow the timeline all that closely -- if I decide to read a book that fits a prompt I'm not going to wait until that month to read it

So I'd prefer a thread per month/challenge, but would also prefer that all twelve threads get created at the beginning of the year, so I can write about a fishy book or a mask-y book in January, if that's how it happens.

I'm probably atypical in how I'm going to use the challenge, though

---
(added)

Oh, and maybe the threads would fit better in the Book Club subforum than here? Each month/challenge thread would feel a lot like the nomination threads from previous clubs, and since that subforum is so little used twelve threads at once wouldn't crowd out other active threads.

Last edited by hildea; 12-01-2022 at 12:54 PM.
hildea is offline   Reply With Quote