View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 10:20 PM   #26
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
In my experience, on multiple occassions over rmultiple years, windows is worse than useless to me. Fortunately, it has been years since I had to use it and don't expect to do so again.
My sentiments exactly. I actually do have a small partition with Windows 10 on this computer (the license is built into the BIOS and it came with it). I go to that partition about once every two months (or so) to upgrade Windows, just in case someone wants to use it at some time. That's all I've done with it, except for a few tests. Windows holds no attraction for me at all.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote