View Single Post
Old 11-25-2022, 10:54 AM   #3
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
I just had a banner ad pop up for £5 credit when I spend £15. And when I clicked on it, it says "activate". However, the banner ad says "by Nov 29", but doesn't say when the start date is/was. And when I click on the "T&Cs" link, it doesn't lead to the T&C's. So the offer is a little bit unclear. But I do have a couple of UK books I've been wanting, that don't go on sale like ever, so I'm still happy to see the offer.

@Little.Egret's link below is still good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little.Egret View Post
I have been seeing click here offers on various book pages for a few days but they just gave me "bad link"

Now I got a good one XX=£15 YY=£5

https://www.amazon.co.uk/b?node=21579382031

Happy Shopping!
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote