View Single Post
Old 10-23-2022, 12:59 AM   #19
kandwo
Addict
kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michal Jancik View Post
PS: However, it is not a significant difference, and the differences must be monitored in real detail. Otherwise, the Libra 2 and Tolino Visoin 6 screens are visually on the same level.
By that I mean that the difference is not such that you put both devices side by side and say that Tolino is significantly better".
I appreciate your detailed answer and clarification. Yes, I was thinking about the fact that they use the same screen, both being flush, etc. I would assume they also use the same layers for the frontlight and so forth - otherwise that could play a role.

Is it possible to install other Android reading apps on it? Does Koreader have support for it (i.e. is it possible to set the refresh rate for the screen in the app and so on)?

I might consider buying that to be able to use better dictionaries (goldendict, aard2) than on my Kobo Libra 2. But I would need Koreader to do a full screen refresh on every page turn, which sadly isn't possible on unsupported devices, as far as I know.
kandwo is offline   Reply With Quote