View Single Post
Old 10-19-2022, 12:03 PM   #34
ekbell
Guru
ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I skim or skip visually oriented descriptions and most fight scenes simply because I am unable to visualize them (aphantasia). So I normally read just enough to figure out the purpose of the description (if possible) or the outcome of the fight and move on. Just because I am unable to properly appreciate all of the author's work doesn't mean that I shouldn't enjoy what I can.

With non-narrative books or anthologies I only read the bits I'm interested in.
ekbell is offline   Reply With Quote