View Single Post
Old 10-18-2022, 01:34 PM   #1
Matthias_BL
Matthias_BL has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Matthias_BL has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Matthias_BL has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 3
NOVA Pro - How to disassemble an change the battery

Hello eBook Freinds,

After my Totuorial on the Pocket Work, Inkpad3 (https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...hias_BL&page=3) my device got later on, a mechaincal crash, due to a construction item falling on my backpack with was the reader whithin.

So I decided 2.5 ago to switch the manufacturer to ONYX BOOX - I got a NOVA Pro. Well after having been happy (regardless the crashes/freezes one or twiche a week) now the accu issue has become upfront. Again

Got an accu from 2019, which is now to crumble. 100% loaded after 2h reading become 70%, 1h more reading the loading sign has been shown.

Interessting: Getting the Device back on USB Loader, then putting on, 58% of Battery load was displayed - like as the shutdown and charge message was never been shown.

So I decided to replace the accu of my eBook (again).
This will be this Tutorial about (and also with hints to replace screen).

It's a pitty about these eBoox: ONYX put on Market 7 (seven) new devices, but bought devices from about 2.5 Years are no more supported.

Dont want to start a discussion about environment and waste of ressources, but I am not so less upset about this kind of money making!

There is more to come.

Best Regards
Matthias
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	01_angaben.JPG
Views:	188
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	197250  

Last edited by Matthias_BL; 11-04-2022 at 06:06 AM.
Matthias_BL is offline   Reply With Quote