View Single Post
Old 10-18-2022, 02:59 AM   #17
un_pogaz
Chalut o/
un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
I do think it might make sense to copy the three options from the search bar menu (add, manage, get expression) here. Maybe for slightly selfish reasons; personally I try to avoid the menu because the damned thing fills up a third of the screen (no exaggeration; see attached screenshot).
I agree.
In a similar idea, I guess it is not possible to apply the hierarchy arrangement to the "Default search button"?
Anyway, adding an option in Preference>Search to toggle "Display the saved search button at the right of the search bar" (op-in), would be nice. Since we have the possibility to display this menu where we prefer, it's a duplicate.

Last edited by un_pogaz; 10-18-2022 at 03:18 AM.
un_pogaz is offline   Reply With Quote