View Single Post
Old 10-06-2022, 09:36 AM   #15
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
I selected “thank goodness for digital”. I gave away every fiction book I owned several years ago. I mostly see physical books as heavy, bulky dust traps.

However, I recently reordered a few favourite paperbacks, because we were facing yet another hurricane, and potential lengthy power outages. The fly in the digital ointment is that kindles need recharging. And when there is nothing to do for days, it’s easy to burn through a stack of charged e-readers.
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote