View Single Post
Old 09-28-2022, 10:00 PM   #10
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by emellaich View Post
I think all Kindles (not sure about the basic) support text to speech. I use mine all the time. What they don't have is a built-in speaker. For text-to-speech you need a bluetooth speaker.

I use earbuds when I am working out and on long trips where I have a passenger. When I drive alone, I use a bluetooth to FM transmitter -- the Kindle's bluetooth does not appear to register directly with my car bluetooth.

Michael
They have VoiceView screen reader. I do not regard that as a good text-to-speech substitute.

Last edited by tomsem; 09-28-2022 at 10:08 PM.
tomsem is online now   Reply With Quote