View Single Post
Old 09-24-2022, 11:34 AM   #1
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Spotify Audiobooks

From the New York Times:

Quote:
Spotify Makes a Bet on Audiobooks

The streaming service that transformed the music industry is expanding into audiobooks, and will offer more than 300,000 titles on a pay-per-book model.
The prices seem way high to me and the selection seems quite limited. Search is awkward, at least on the web site; I don't do Spotify so I don't know what the app interface is like. I don't see anything to indicate that one can listen to a purchased audiobook outside the app.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote