Thread: Seriousness Light a Virtual Candle
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2022, 04:48 PM   #2146
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
Lighting a candle for "Aunt Liz", who's name is actually Anita. She was married to my Uncle Richard, and had a difficult life, mostly because of him. After he died some years ago, she cut off any contact with remaining family, and I would see her sometimes in the grocery store, but she never acknowledged me.

Had she been a child today, I'm pretty sure she would have been diagnosed as having Asperger's, she was very socially awkward, and he was a tyrant to her and to their 2 boys, leaving the daughter be. Their son Erich is in this area still, I saw him 3-4 years ago, he calls my mom occasionally to check in. There has been no obituary published, and as far as I know, any service will just be the 2 sons, their daughter left Ohio when she turned 18 and never looked back. The sons are in their 50's.
Deskisamess is online now   Reply With Quote