View Single Post
Old 09-02-2022, 10:45 AM   #31
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Interesting how people are different. I could care less about background textures - for me, the whiter the better and BookFusion is fine for that.

My show stopper for BookFusion is that there are no touch zones. I want to be able to touch either side for forward to next page and swipe to go back. I read really fast and touch is faster than swiping.

I do agree that I like Marvin's customization of data in headers and footers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by one of the features sorely missing in BookFusion currently, when compared to Marvin and especially Moon: [I
background textures[/I].

Please take a look at Moon+ Reader: it's absolutely terrific and exemplary, in the way it makes it possible to set up background textures (custom-uploaded user pictures, too!) for reading your books.

BookFusion (as far as I can see) currently only supports solid background colors, and that's no match for Moon's and Marvin's background textures.

Those are a couple of missing features to start with (oh: and let's mention Marvin's fabulous feature of full customization of data in headers and footers!), and I'll get back to you with the list ASAP.
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote