View Single Post
Old 08-23-2022, 11:46 AM   #21
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Haven't had it because my brother hasn't been sick yet. He has a reduced immune system, so yeah, it would show up. So we've all been boostered and I'm the only one who goes out in public to do the shopping and most of that is order online and pickup. Returned to masks last week due to reported increased risk in my area. My sister and cousin continue to have issues with Long Covid from Delta. Brain fog has lifted after many months but sense of smell is pretty much gone. They had initial shots but got sick before boosters. No hospitalization, just misery.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote