View Single Post
Old 08-22-2022, 09:22 PM   #9
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
By all indications, no, even though I am immunocompromised (have medical condition that makes it easier to catch illnesses and can reduce vaccine effectiveness).

Had three full Moderna shots and one booster. A test showed that I have developed vaccine-associated antibodies. One shouldn't rely on that, but it signals that my immune system isn't totally gone.

I'm medium careful. I'm in a grocery store about once a week and always wear a mask, regardless of whether almost everyone else is (Asian market) or most others are not (standard American supermarket). The riskiest thing I probably do is go on Philadelphia transit -- albeit with an N95.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote