View Single Post
Old 08-22-2022, 10:52 AM   #1
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Musical Chairs, Covid-style

The numbers are very imprecise. People have it without realizing it. I just saw a metric that estimates that 18% of Americans have not have Covid. So I wondered, how many here have had Covid? Poll answers are private, but you can expound at will if you’d like. And, “No” means “Not to my knowledge”. “Yes” can mean either or both “I tested positive” or “I had all the symptoms and it’s the likeliest explanation”.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote