View Single Post
Old 08-21-2022, 09:24 AM   #55
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
This is why doesthedogdie.com is a thing.
I never heard of it before. In looking at it, I don't think it would be valuable to me. I searched for the book I referred to in my earlier comment, and there's a list of potentially upsetting items that, yes, are included in the book, but because I've read the book, I know most of them were mentioned in passing and were not graphic in any way. Context matters--at least for me. This list would put me off reading anything but cereal boxes.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote