View Single Post
Old 07-29-2022, 09:20 AM   #29
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I do use Libby on my iPhone to listen to audiobooks from Overdrive.
I installed the Hoopla app a while back to listen to audiobooks and eBooks not available / long wait times on OverDrive from one of the few Maryland counties that offers ebooks and audiobooks. Most of the MD libraries that offer Hoopla only seem to have music and video content (which I'm not interested in).

The Library Extension for Chrome is very helpful with availability and guestimates when titles are available. As you can see, there's no wait time for Hoopla. Only drawback is having to read / listen through the app, and not on my Kindle. I need to update the app with a couple more MD libraries where I have OverDrive access since content is not the same across the state.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Library Extension.png
Views:	194
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	195401  
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote