View Single Post
Old 07-29-2022, 06:02 AM   #17
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskisamess View Post
Ohio's Stark Library is switching from Overdrive to the Libby app in 2023. I find this library to be awesome when I've compared it to others. 20 loans, 30 Holds, 21 day loans, and 152,258 Kindle format books.

No idea what bibliocommons is.
Libby is an Overdrive app. It handles ePub and audiobooks. Stark is not switching from Overdrive to Libby. What they are doing is switching from the Overdrive app to Libby. I'm guessing that the Overdrive app may no longer work.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote