View Single Post
Old 07-18-2022, 12:31 PM   #33
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Something is way off, as those numbers don't at all match up with what's listed on my link. Perhaps the library updated in one place and not in another. I guess the thing to do is look at specific titles or categories to see what format is available.
Using advanced search to filter all ebooks gets exactly the same number as in your link. So what accounts for double the number of OverDrive Reads compared to epubs? Beats the heck out of me. I had to look up OverDrive Reads, as I’d not heard of it before.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote