View Single Post
Old 07-16-2022, 08:31 PM   #45
teamug
I like buttons!
teamug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teamug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teamug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teamug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teamug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teamug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teamug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teamug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teamug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teamug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teamug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT (Graphite&2012), Kobo Libra 2, Moaan Mix7, InkPalm 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Kindle and Kobo are still doing this. It must save them a penny in manufacture, because otherwise it is so clearly bad design.

I feel the same way about the Nook Simple Touch.

The Glowlight 4 is a similar design and is a nice reader. But I'd like a clone of the Simple Touch body with a 300ppi Carta screen and orange lighting.
Nook Simple Touch does look comfy.

I have been wondering if those buttons on the Glowlight 4 are similar to K4NT, since they are on the edge like that. Or maybe the buttons on the new Pocketbook Era that is coming out.
teamug is offline   Reply With Quote