View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 12:12 AM   #16
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
32 GB would not be enough for my whole library, but then I don't want to keep my whole library on an ereader. My backup libraries are on external drives and for off-site backup also in Dropbox.
I think my eReader would crash if I tried to load my entire library on it. Especially if I tried to stuff all my physical books into the SD card.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote