View Single Post
Old 06-23-2022, 11:18 PM   #60
leifan89
Enthusiast
leifan89 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'leifan89 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'leifan89 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'leifan89 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'leifan89 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'leifan89 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'leifan89 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'leifan89 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'leifan89 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'leifan89 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'leifan89 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Voyage, Hisense A9, reMarkable 2
I have both and prefer the Libra 2. Better screen, love the buttons (I was a long time Oasis user), and love the OverDrive integration. That said, I don't side load much.

Speed-wise, yes, PW5 is noticeably faster, but for most things that you do on the device (flipping pages), it didn't matter. The only annoyingly slow thing on the Libra 2 from my perspective is changing fonts (maybe I have too many custom fonts...).

Sent from my HLTE556N using Tapatalk
leifan89 is offline   Reply With Quote