View Single Post
Old 06-23-2022, 02:35 PM   #53
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
I created a collection called Currently Reading on my Kobo and my Kindles.
You don’t need to on a Kobo; the current reads are automatically put into a “Reading” category. As for Kindle, not only is it an extra step, but the collection drifts down the actives as others are accessed and appears in alphabetical order when accessing the collection list, so it can require several taps. My own solution also was to create a collection, but I named it “0pen” so at least it heads the alphabetical list. Unlike Kobo, an asterisk doesn’t work.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote