View Single Post
Old 06-20-2022, 03:56 PM   #28
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
For me it's the ease of organizing books. I don't even really have to do much with metadata on the Kobo. It automatically organizes books by author, which is the extent to which I want to organize books in Calibre.

I was working with jailbreaked PW2 before, and even with the JB and the tools developed by the community, it was a pain. The Kobo is so easy afterwards.

Also I was very impressed by the Libra 2. Nice screen, nice very orange light, presumably a great battery life. My only doubt is the crashes. I'll have to see how that goes. I may need to downgrade firmware.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote