View Single Post
Old 06-01-2022, 05:14 PM   #55
Mims
Addict
Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT, iPads,IPhone,Aura H2O,PW3
You beat me to it! I was coming to post an apology. Not only is it shown in ade as a pdf but it is an unreadable pdf on my laptop screen without changing my computer setting to increase size of print. Also no page turns only scrolling. I sent it to my libra 2 from ADE and it send it as a pdf - again TOTALLY unreadable IMO.

Calibre imported both epub and pdf from ADE (Univ of Chi did say it could be sent to e readers). Edit Book showed each page as a png. OMG!

I did check Kobo and they sell the u of Chicago edition as epub2. So the university press is truly paranoid about what someone might do with their freebie.
Mims is offline   Reply With Quote