View Single Post
Old 05-22-2022, 05:18 AM   #35
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I only use covers/cases for transportation, myself. All of my devices are uncovered the rest of the time.

I’d prefer a slipcase for that, but it’s almost impossible to tell, when buying online, how much protection a slip case gives. They all claim to protect the screen, and then a floppy neoprene sock turns up. So I have a pretty bad flip cover for my kobo and paperwhite - it does actually fit both - although I tend to put them in it face down because of the stupid pocket on the inside of the front cover.

I don’t use an e-reader out and about, so I don’t need a cover for that. I’ll use my phone if I’m that desperate to read something.

(I used to use the proper official moulded cover for my phone. It was a pretty good cover, but it eventually started to fall apart. My phone was pretty old by then, so I decided to do without. I couldn’t get over how thin and light my phone actually was.)

The leather slipcase for my old kindle keyboard is probably the last case I actually liked.

I’m late to this thread because I kind of assumed it was about book covers rather than e-reader covers.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote