View Single Post
Old 04-09-2022, 09:54 PM   #18
CyberPaul
Groupie
CyberPaul can extract oil from cheeseCyberPaul can extract oil from cheeseCyberPaul can extract oil from cheeseCyberPaul can extract oil from cheeseCyberPaul can extract oil from cheeseCyberPaul can extract oil from cheeseCyberPaul can extract oil from cheeseCyberPaul can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle Voyage - Tolino Vision 4 HD - Kobo Sage
I have my brand new Kobo Sage and I started testing btpt with 8bitdo zero 2.
It works with configuration provided in the read me document. Dpad up and down and buttons X and B. Nice.
Two issues:
1. when disconnected, it is really tedious to obtain a connection back. Need to visit Bluetooth option and click start on the controller but very often I need to tell to the device to forget the connection and do pairing again. Is that normal?
2. If I launch either koreader or Plato, the controller get disconnected and Bluetooth can’t be switched on again! Is this a fault of these two applications? I noticed that when I run them and exit immediately after, the wifi connection is lost and then acquired again. The problem is that after that their Bluetooth is off and there is no way to enable it! The only option I have to get BT back is rebooting. Have you experienced same issue? Have you tried using BT after launching KOreader or Plato? Is there a fix?

Last edited by CyberPaul; 04-09-2022 at 10:34 PM.
CyberPaul is offline   Reply With Quote