View Single Post
Old 03-15-2022, 07:54 PM   #6
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
The Kobo Clara is a good deal, especially when it's on sale for $100. I like some of the features of the PocketBooks (ADE built-in, buttons, send-to-PocketBook, battery life and other features) but if you want a 300 dpi, 6", warm screen, I don't think there is any better bargain than the Kobo Clara (or its sibling, the Tolino Shine 3). The Shine 3 even has ADE built-in, but has fewer font size choices than does the Kobo or PocketBook.
I prefer Nook button placement. I don't think I would use the buttons on the Pocketbook.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote