View Single Post
Old 02-14-2022, 01:00 PM   #12
swimon126
Enthusiast
swimon126 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.swimon126 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.swimon126 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.swimon126 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.swimon126 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.swimon126 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.swimon126 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.swimon126 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.swimon126 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.swimon126 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.swimon126 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
My 2015 Glowlight Plus also has an aluminum body and it felt premium for the ten minutes I handled it before slapping it in a case After that the Nook and my Kobo feel surprisingly similar.
Yup, this basically applies to most electronic devices with aluminum surface material to be honest, especially phones. Whoever uses a phone without a case is a new kind of daredevil. I'd take a smartphone with plastic or rubber/textured surface backing (over a glass/metal body) any day.

If I decide for the Oasis 3, I plan on getting some kind of skin/decal with rubbery texture.
swimon126 is offline   Reply With Quote