View Single Post
Old 02-07-2022, 01:54 PM   #11
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Too many to count. And there are even more I haven't been remotely interested to try.

Actually I'm not a classics person at all. There aren't that many classics I've actually liked. I prefer genre fiction with an interesting story and characters. The quality of the prose alone is not enough to make me read a book, no matter how praised. I must be interested in the plot to even start.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote