View Single Post
Old 01-02-2022, 09:44 PM   #6
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobnail View Post
At humblebundle.com you can snag some fantastic deals. I used to be on their email list and got a bundle of 13 python books for I think around $40. But that book wasn't wasn't part of the bundle. They were all O'Reilly books.
I've gotten a couple bundles from Humble Bundle, one from No Starch Press and another from Wiley. In both cases the bundle contained one or two books that I was interested in and it was cheaper to buy the bundle than the single book. But I've never seen Lutz's books in the O'Reilly bundles.

I also picked up the Programming Python and Python Pocket Reference from eBooks.com ($22.21 and $5.11 yesterday, now a bit more -- but prices have come down a bit on these books since earlier today). So, all three (in both ePub and PDf) for the price of one at most places (unless you have the discounts at Kobo, which I don't currently have).
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote