View Single Post
Old 12-20-2021, 03:23 PM   #31
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkywinky666 View Post
I don't understand ya math, please explain as it (provided numbers & calculations) may be the solution - the answer how many inches gonna be 1:1 manga page 13x18cm.
As for now, people using 8.0 must face shrinking page issue so detail loss - to avoid that am looking for the device enabling one to read it without this "error" but in og format 13x18 manga page.

i.e. kindle oasis 3 (7inch) screen =10x14cm so how I add it up? Like 0.1inch is 0.254cm then 8.4 or 8.5 would be 1:1 to 13x18cm manga page (while 8.0 for sure lacks a wee bit to hit that)?

Uh
I left out math because you wrote that you are not good with numbers.

Diagonal screen size = sqrt(W*W + H*H)

W = 13cm / 2.54cm/in = 5.118in
H =18cm / 2.54cm/in = 7.087in

screen size needed for 13cm x 18cm is 8.9 inches
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote