View Single Post
Old 12-15-2021, 04:58 AM   #13
drofgnal
Wizard
drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Pro/Kindle Oasis 3/iPhone 13 Pro Max
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Munch View Post
I ordered my 13 Mini on the 26th of November (Black Friday offer), and am still waiting for it. *Sigh* Delivery was postponed from tomorrow to the 21st. I hope I get it before Christmas.
My apple store was constantly saying the phone I wanted was out of stock and wouldn't be available for delivery until Mid December and that was mid Nov. I just stopped by one day and they had a few. He says their website will say out of stock when in reality they may have a couple. I was glad I checked.
drofgnal is offline   Reply With Quote