View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 08:11 AM   #46
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermighty View Post
oh, one more thing... it has an SD Card on the inside.

That's the final nail in the coffeine for me.

Why must you do this to me, why. I was perfectly happy with my 1st gen H2O. It still works though the touchscreen is wonky sometimes and opens the dictionary instead of flipping the page. Even so no reason to buy a new reader.

White reader with buttons, sd card, and even the back pops off easily so I don't have to cut it open for easy access anymore. It ticks all the boxes for me, it's the perfect reader which I really, really, really shouldn't buy. But...
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote