Thread: RIP, RB Digital
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2021, 03:48 AM   #9
rhyta
Enthusiast
rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight 4 Pearl Pink, ST Nook w/Glowlight (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
My state library uses RBDigital for magazines, which seems to still be working as usual (which is to say, erratically and a giant resource hog). Is that going over to Libby also?
It seems they are pushing Libby, our libraries lost RB digital in 2020. We don't have Hoopla and emagazines are accessed by Flipster. I can still use Overdrive for audio so still can use my MP3 player but who knows when they will decide to get rid of it too.
rhyta is offline   Reply With Quote