View Single Post
Old 10-09-2021, 10:45 AM   #30
Grorom
Grorom began at the beginning.

Device: onyx Book Max Lumi
Thanks both of you a lot for your helps !
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokos View Post
@Grorom: which 3.1 version do have installed? older 3.1_ad716f8 or latest 3.1_0631e26? The attached original boot image is of version 3.1_ad716f8.
I have no clue whether a boot image can interfere with finger touch drivers.
I have no boot image of 3.1_0631e26, because only a diff of boot image is included in onyx' not full update file. I haven't installed 3.1_0631e26 yet because firmware update doesn't like my altered system partition and stops. I was not willing to do a factory reset.
Mine is noted 3.1_a2070066
(so don't bother doing a factory reset !!!)

Quote:
Could you have a look at logcat? Error messages of TouchInteractingService or SurfaceFlinger etc.?
I found this in the logcat :
Code:
756   862 W SurfaceFlinger: Faking VSYNC due to driver stall
In which folder are those drivers ? Can I simply put the right file-driver in here and reboot ?

Quote:
You have made a factory reset and this should install original matching boot image, but you got still missing finger touch.
When you have finger touch in recovery your max lumi hasn't got a hardware defect.
Yes, that's what I concluded too, but Jink from Boox's team wants to change the screen !?! I hope to avoid sending the tablet to the support...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renate View Post
It's in the *stock* Android settings which are either accessible from a non-Onyx Launcher (Onyx blacklists it) or through ADB.
Code:
C:\>adb shell am start -n com.android.settings/.Settings
Settings > System > Advanced > Developer Settings > Input
Perfect ! Nice to know this !!! Thanks !
Is there a launcher you suggest being good with black & white screens ?
Grorom is offline   Reply With Quote