Thread: Sage Kobo Sage opinions
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2021, 01:05 PM   #5
ChrisHistorian76
Enthusiast
ChrisHistorian76 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChrisHistorian76 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChrisHistorian76 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChrisHistorian76 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChrisHistorian76 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChrisHistorian76 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChrisHistorian76 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChrisHistorian76 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChrisHistorian76 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChrisHistorian76 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChrisHistorian76 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Nova Air & Kindle Oasis
I've given up on Amazon ever releasing a Kindle that uses a stylus, and I thought the Onyx 10.3 inch device I owned back in 2017 or 2018 was too big, (not to mention that the apps I wanted to use on it weren't designed for e-ink so they didn't perform very well.) The Sage interests me a lot.

I just read that the Ellipsa works with some non-Kobo active stylus pens like the Bamboo Ink when it's in Microsoft Pen Protocol Mode. Since I've got a Surface Book 3 with a pen, that will hopefully save me money.
ChrisHistorian76 is offline   Reply With Quote