View Single Post
Old 10-04-2021, 07:04 PM   #27
Grorom
Grorom began at the beginning.

Device: onyx Book Max Lumi
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokos View Post
That is pretty weird! Android Scroll down menu with finger touch is working?
Nope, not with my fingers, only with the stylus. Everything seams to work perfectly (even the fingerprints, the two physical buttons...). And using my fingers works when I'm on the recovery mode : swipe down or up to change the selection.

Quote:
My 'Capacitive touch version' says: 0xEE
Okay, that is strange. Could the boot's flash could have broken the finger-touch driver ?

Quote:
Can you start com.onyx.android.production.test?
It is the Chinese testing app. The bottom middle button is touch screen testing.
I've found the config files in the root/onyxconfig, but not sure what to do with it, opening it with a text editor only prints "DONE". Do you have a way to run it ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renate View Post
adbgrab.exe is a Windows application that will mirror your device's screen and allow you to mouse click. It works over ADB and is very slow, but will get you somewhere with a broken screen or touch sensor. http://www.temblast.com/adbgrab.htm
I don't have a windows machine, but thanks for the tip, I think a similar tool exists for linux.
For my problem here I've two temporary solutions :
- using the pen which works perfectly since the calibration
- unsing my usb mouse (very strange feeling with this type of screen though)

Quote:
UsbMode.apk is an Android application that does a few things, one of which is to show touches. All of the screen (besides the GUI buttons) will react. http://www.temblast.com/android.htm
Okay, I'll take a look at this ! Thanks !

Quote:
You can also go into Developer Options and enable "Show touches".
I can't find this, where is it on this onyx interface ?
Grorom is offline   Reply With Quote