View Single Post
Old 10-03-2021, 02:10 PM   #55
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajamaman View Post
On the Onyx there is no yellow tint, being B/W. The age marks around the edge remain there, but I am able to remove those using the various settings (watermark). The downside is this makes the text less clear, but I can bump that back up with the contrast setting. Then I also turn the white light up for increased clarity. It is then quite readable, for me.

It is for cases like this that I own an Onyx. The combo of the hardware (speed, screen size in landscape) and software (Neoreader, and other app options) make it generally possible to read nearly any scans. YMMV. Neoreader is very good at filtering images to be readable.

Can you give some more detail on this, please. What program on the Onyx allows one to remove (or tone down?) the yellow?

Thanks.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote