View Single Post
Old 09-30-2021, 07:22 PM   #42
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
From another thread:
Originally Posted by DNSB
Quote:
Not sure if you are aware of a new calibre plugin but the ACSM input plugin is now available. I've done some limited testing and it worked for ~12 EPUBs and the one PDF I tested. Basically, you can drop the .acsm file into calibre and it will be imported, etc. without needing ADE as an intermediate step.
Works! Thanks! Now I've got to see if Kindle books still work with the newest plugin. ... And it still works. Finally a real reason to upgrade Calibre.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote