View Single Post
Old 09-24-2021, 11:06 AM   #7
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
I noticed that some folks mentioned they liked 6" better, so I thought I'd put it out there...
Count me as one that would prefer a 6" reader. I have been looking at the Libra off and on, but I think that's just the antsiness of wanting a new gadget.

Quote:
(and it seemed like a good deal for those who do want 32 GBs). But (like you) I have no need for 32 GB of storage. Maybe if I read PDFs or manga's.
PDF and comics (maybe not so much manga) seem like they would be better served by a tablet, as even a cheap tablet will have more power, bigger screen, more storage and color.

As for books, my old Nook Glowlight (2015) has only the (at the time) standard 2.5 GB of storage and I haven't had to worry about filling it up. In fact, I don't think the Paperwhite 4 would be an improvement over my six year old Nook, for me.

Not to sound like Bill Gates, but for ebook storage, 8 is enough.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote