View Single Post
Old 08-07-2021, 11:09 AM   #3
binaryhermit
Grand Sorcerer
binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW4, Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
I'm highly skeptical of them announcing a new kindle model before next year, and I'm even more skeptical of it being a clear non-incremental upgrade when they do so, to the end user it wouldn't surprise me if it's like a PW4, except with USB-C. Maybe with a (faster?) Mediatek CPU like the speculation due to references to Mediatek found in the GPL source code they have to release legally. Though that may have just been some code from Fire tablets leaking in?

EDIT: But a faster CPU pretty much wouldn't make a noticeable difference since the bottleneck is the screen's refresh rate.
binaryhermit is offline   Reply With Quote