View Single Post
Old 07-12-2021, 11:34 AM   #11
disconnected
Fanatic
disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra, H2O2e2, Clara, Auras, Kindles, Nooks, Sony, iPAQ
When I clicked on the link it showed I already had 100 points; I hadn’t bought much recently so I guess it was just a bonus.

It's free, so fine, but not too exciting – having to spend eighty dollars to get four dollars, compared to previous offers of spending twenty-five to get five.

Also, badges! Really? I think last time there were badges for signing up or buying books and maybe a few more things, only some of which involved having to read on Kindles or Kindle apps and turning on wifi (which I don’t do at all; I use Calibre and sideload to Kobos). And didn’t those badges contribute to my point totals somehow? What are people supposed to do with these new badges – print them out and frame them, find an old Girl Scout uniform to sew them on?

I guess that’s all I can find to complain about at the moment.
disconnected is offline   Reply With Quote