Thread: Elipsa Elipsa Notebooks Chat
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2021, 10:59 PM   #24
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Clara HD, Elipsa; Kindle Paperwhite 3 & 4; iOS eReader apps
Thanks to a comment by @salamanderjuice, I learned that the *.nebo notebook files came to be because Kobo licensed the tech from the Nebo notebook company. I installed Nebo on my iPad and I’m sorry to say that the *.nebo files are not compatible. I’m not surprised by that since the iPad/Windows version had support for photo inserts and colors. Also, the iPad version has built in iCloud syncing support, not Dropbox syncing, so if you dreamed of editing the same notebook through a shared Dropbox folder between your iPad and your Elipsa, I am here to bring you disappointing news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Cootey is offline   Reply With Quote