View Single Post
Old 07-01-2021, 06:41 PM   #78
Raptwithal
Connoisseur
Raptwithal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raptwithal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raptwithal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raptwithal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raptwithal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raptwithal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raptwithal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raptwithal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raptwithal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raptwithal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raptwithal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle now; changing soon...
I thought this thread was under Religion and Politics. But it is under the "Lounge" category where politics are not allowed. I don't want to be cast out for breaking the rules. For DNSB from Dr. Fauci's organization:

Note: These "facts," if they can be trusted, include people who have co-morbidities (e.g., obesity)

-- For those under age 20, the infection fatality risk is equivalent to driving a car for 7,500 miles.

-- Those under age 50 who get infected with the coronavirus lose less than one day of discounted quality-adjusted life expectancy.

Based on this, if I were a 19-year-old and someone asked me, "Over the next six months, which would you rather? Test positive for Covid or drive 10,000 miles?" The correct answer (especially for a person with no co-morbidities) would be: Test positive for covid. Because for the 19YO, covid would be a much safer bet.

Last edited by Raptwithal; 07-01-2021 at 06:49 PM.