View Single Post
Old 06-28-2021, 03:51 PM   #15
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayme08 View Post
It's totaly true, i have hundreds og magazines (PDF) and audio files with 600-700 Mb each and 32 Gb withoud an external storage realy does not feet my needs besides the price.
Likebooks : i don't know anything about these devices, so i will read forum and google it
Boyue-Likebook.
You have to be quick and try to get a piece of the old Notes line.
The P10 has no SD extension and according to tests I have read it is also weak in the pen area.
My 10.3 inch favorite is the Likebook Alita: Android 8.1, 10.3 Wacom, 4/32 GB, 8 core 1.5 GHz, SD in a tray.
Pretty much the last few pieces are here.
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote